2014年7月21日月曜日

essay

 Today, I talk about Europe's countries. I My choice country is Germany. Germany is very famous country in Europe. They speak german.
 Soccer in germany is very strong. They won the championship at the World Cup of this year. I watched TV about this game. It is very exciting game. I was impressed very much.
 German food is very famous in Japan. For example, Frankfurt, Hamburger steak, and beer. I don't like Frankfurt, but I like Hamburger steak very much. It taste is very good. I have never drunk beer. But it is allowed to drink from 16 years old in Germany. I think it sounds bad.... Because Alcohol is bad for the health. Furthermore, If there is a protector, drinking from 14 years old is permitted. It is very surprised in japanese.
 Germany has many sightseeing spots. There are 33 World's cultural heritage and 3 natural inheritance. German likes cairn sanctuaries very much. It is very beautiful. The height of the tower is 157m.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿